Try It Before You Buy It (TIBYBI) is a shooting event, that allows you to shoot the guns that you desire prior to buying them!
Price: $50 and up
Length: 2 hours
Lead Instructor: Matthew J. Mallory
Are you looking to get a new gun but don’t know which one to buy? Does the gun store laugh-at-you when-you-ask if you can shoot it before you buy it? Do you want to try the latest and greatest guns on the market or even some old time ones as well? When you hear about a new gun that just came out, do you wish you knew someone that had one so you could test it out? This shooting event will allow you to find that perfect gun! It can also give you the chance to shoot guns that you never plan to buy but would just like to say that you shot, at least once! New and seasoned shooters alike, will save money by testing out these guns before buying them. There is nothing worse than buying a firearm then shooting it to realize you don’t like it, and can’t return it. We have solved that problem for you!
Read what our students have to say about this course:
"I met Matt @ the Syr. gun expo & on that very busy day he gave me his undivided attention on several topics. His seminars are real world, factual, & to the point. I am looking forward to the multi state course when I am eligible, & what a great idea is the try it before you buy it workshop. I plan on being @ both ASAP." ~ Neal from Dewitt, NY about our NY Handgun Safety Course
…seminars are real world, factual, & to the point.
"Loved the class, the hand out was nice to have except maybe formatting it so that there is an area to write comments on instead of only a score mark. Great instructions, loved the liberated structure. Was very helpful in choosing what kind of pistol I want." ~ Emily from Syracuse, NY about our Try It Before You Buy It (TIBYBI) Shoot
Loved the class, the hand out was nice…
Shoot one or all of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in guns, each ranging in value from $200 to upwards of $2,500! You can shoot calibers including .22, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 357 Magnum, 9mm, .45 Auto, 45 Colt, 7.62x54R, .410 Bore, 20 Gauge, 12 Gauge, and even a .50 Black Powder at a mixture of steel and paper targets. Put these firearms through their paces and find the one(s) you like the best!
We will start with a short safety briefing and provided with a form to make notes on all the guns. While shooting each firearm, you can take notes and rate them on a scale from 1-5 for each of their features, to include: grip, sights, recoil, weight, trigger, accuracy, performance, loading, unloading. Then tally up the totals to point you to the one that fits you and that you like the best! Signup below or contact us for more info.
Pricing is based on the number of guns you choose to shoot. It’s simple! Decide on the guns you want to shoot, when registering below let us know which guns they are, make payment for the desired amount of guns, then show up to shoot!
- Shoot Ten (10) of the Guns for only $125
- Shoot Eight (8) of the Guns for only $100
- Shoot Six (6) of the Guns for only $75
- Shoot Four (4) of the Guns for only $50
TIBYBI Course Sponsors
The list of firearms that you can shoot include the following:
- Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle in .30 Caliber
- Bond Arms Derringer in .45 Auto with 2.5? barrel “Hand Cannon”
- Charter Arms Off Duty DAO .38 Special +P
- Charter Arms Undercover .38 Special +P
- GLOCK 21 Gen 2 45Auto with stippled grips
- GLOCK 30 Gen 4 .45 Auto
- GLOCK 34 Gen 4 MOS 9mm with Meoptia Red Dot Sight
- GLOCK 43 Gen 4 9mm with Crimson Trace green laser & light
- Henry Lever Action Rifle in .357 Magnum Confederate soldiers referred to it as “that damned Yankee rifle that they load on Sunday and shoot all week!”
- IFG Pedersoli Muzzleloading Side-By-Side Percussion 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Kahr 1911c DE 9mm
- Kahr CM9 9mm
- Kahr CW9 9mm
- Kel-Tec P3AT .380 Auto
- Mossberg 590 Tactical/Chainsaw Pump Action 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Mosin Nagant Bolt Action Sniper Rifle in 7.62x54mmR
- Remington R51 9mm
- Remington RM380 .380 Auto
- Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum
- Stoeger Condor Field Break Action 20 Gauge Shotgun
- Taurus Judge .410/45Colt
- UTAS UTS-15 Bullpup Tactical Pump Action 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Walther PPS M2 9mm
- Walther PPQ M2 9mm
- A valid New York State Pistol Permit is required, to shoot the handguns, and must be presented at the start of the shoot.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment: This shoot is $50-125+. After signing up for the shoot above, please visit our PAYMENT PAGE to review the payment terms and make a payment for this shoot.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will be registered upon receipt of the above registration and payment.
- Firearms & Ammunition: All firearms and ammunition are provided for this course.
- Contact us with any questions.