If you are looking to take the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) nationally certified firearms training or want to be a Certified USCCA Instructor, so you can teach the USCCA curriculum, you have come to the right place. Our USCCA courses are taught by USCCA Certified Training Counselors and Instructors that also have military and law enforcement experience and training.
Read what our students have to say about our USCCA Courses:
"Excellent instruction. I have taken multiple courses from PS&ED; Article 35, SIMCO, USCCA, ETC… This not only helped get my restrictions removed but it provided realistic situational instruction as well as clear information regarding legal rights and responsibilities. This is NOT target shooting at the range. This is situational recognition, avoidance, engagement, legal ramifications, etc… I believe this is good experience for anyone wishing to carry unrestricted and I believe the judges look favorably on this type of instruction." ~ Paul from Liverpool, NY about many of our courses and helping to get his restriction removed
"Matt is a very qualified teacher. His knowledge and experience are evident in the classroom and on the range. In particular, the range portion of the concealed carry class was illuminating. Everyone got the chance to shoot from cover, shoot from different positions and even while on the move. These are things most civilians don't get the chance to practice with live ammunition locally. I definitely plan on taking the advanced concealed carry class next month. Thanks for the great instruction Matt!" ~ James K. from Syracuse about our USCCA Certified Concealed Carry Course
the concealed carry class was illuminating
"I have to say that this was the second course I have taken and they get better and better. The Class was very informative and interactive. It moves on pretty fast so not too much down time really. The content was on point and the instructors are very knowledgeable. I am definitely looking forward to taking more courses in the future. I highly recommend everyone to take the courses offered by PS&ED!" ~ Reinaldo from Clay, NY about our USCCA Certified Concealed Carry Course
The content was on point and the instructors are very knowledgeable.
"One of the best classes I ever took. Matt was a very personable and knowledgeable instructor. This USCCA Instructor course far exceeds the NRA Pistol Instructor course. I plan on taking more courses from Matt and PS&ED." ~ Doug from Homer, NY about our USCCA Instructor Workshop
One of the best classes I ever took.
"I've taken both a private lesson, and now the USCCA Basic Concealed Carry Firearms Course with Matt after today. He is an excellent trainer in the classroom and especially
He is an excellent trainer…
"Matt, it was a pleasure meeting you and attending the Advanced Concealed Carry course. It is well worth taking, more for the knowledge that you provide but also for the critique that you provide your class with the errors that you found when we were shooting. You developed the course with an eye on visual variety and for real life scenarios. Look forward to taking another class. Thank you for an educational and fun day!" ~ Michael from Solvay, NY about our USCCA Advanced Concealed Carry Course
It is well worth taking…
USCCA Certified Concealed Carry Course (CCCC/C4)
Our nationally recognized USCCA Certified Course contains comprehensive curriculum that focuses on the use of a handgun as a tool for self defense in public as well as in your dwelling. This course is perfect for the new shooter or those applying for a pistol license. Even long time gun owners have learned a thing or two in this course. You can signup for the below course at the bottom of this page. This course is only $50 and five-hours of classroom instruction. For detailed info on this course CLICK HERE. You can signup for this course at the bottom of this page. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
USCCA Certified Instructor Workshop (CIW)
Are you interested in becoming a USCCA Certified Instructor? Are you a natural born teacher or instructor? Are you good with guns? Do you love firearms and love to teach others what you know? Would you like to teach the below USCCA Certified Concealed Carry Course to the public, your friends, and family? Then you have the beginnings of what it takes to become a great United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) Certified Instructor. This course is only $347 plus the cost of the toolkit and eLearning from the USCCA. For detailed info on this course CLICK HERE. You can signup for this course at the bottom of this page. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Order your copy of the USCCA 231 Page Book: Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals. Click on the book pictured or click here to order yours now.
Use the below form to signup for the above courses that we have scheduled.
- Prerequisites: See specific course page for prerequisites.
- Payment: The student Certified Concealed Carry Course (C4) is only $50. The Defensive Shooting Fundamentals (DSF) Level 1 & 2 are only $200/250 respectively. The Certified Instructor Workshop is $347 plus you are required to purchase the Instructor Toolkit and purchase and complete the eLearning Course from the USCCA prior to attending the workshop. After signing up for the course above, please visit our PAYMENT PAGE to review the payment terms and make a payment for this course.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will need to register above and make payment to secure a seat in the course.
- Citizenship & Convictions: You must be a LEGAL United States Citizen in order to attend this course. Past convictions might not bar you from obtaining your pistol permit. If you have questions, contact us.
- At Your Location: For your convenience, we offer the above courses at your location for only $10 more per student. We do require a guaranteed minimum of eight students for a private course. Contact us to book a course at your location or chose “TBD At Your Location” from the form drop down from the desired course above and we will be in touch to set a date.
- The successful completion of any PS&Ed handgun training does not guarantee the issuance, upgrade, or removal of any restrictions of a carry permit in New York. These decisions remain at the discretion of the licensing officer of the county or state that you are applying in.
- Firearms & Ammunition: You will need to bring your defensive handgun unloaded and locked in a container with ammunition separate for the CIW, DSF Level 1 & 2.
- Contact us with any questions.
USCCA, NRA, nra basic course, leosa, handgun, angel armor, article 35, use of force, handgun, training, hr218, leosa hr218, New York state handgun safety course, concealed carry permit, law enforcement, education, permit course, multi state, nra certified, ballistics, instructors, officers, re-seller, zombie shoot, historical shoots, private lessons, try it before you buy it, pistol shooting, personal protection, metallic cartridge reloading, ccw1, ccw2, simco, green gun, tactical clothing, products, public safety, boater education, TIBYBI