Choose to take control of your safety.
Date: 15 February 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 9am-5pm (8 hours)
Location: TBD in the Syracuse, NY area
Max Seats: 12
Investment: $125 (Register below then make payment)
Instructor: Alessandro Padovani
Our Women’s Personal Protection Seminar is quite different from traditional self-defense courses that you may have taken in the past or that you may see on YouTube.
In addition to teaching personal safety strategies and tactics, we explain the emotional and psychological processes that take place during a confrontation and how to successfully manage them. We also take an in depth look at the instinctive physiological reactions to danger and fear that, as human beings, we all share.
Understanding that these reactions prepare us to respond more efficiently to a dangerous situation, will empower us to fight back harder and with more resolve!
Our Seminar has been designed to meet women’s specific needs and concerns about personal safety and will focus on:
- Awareness & Intuition
- Verbal de-escalation Techniques
- Fear Management
- Predatory Psychology & Behavior
- Simple, Intuitive Tactics
CLICK SUBMIT REGISTRATION ABOVE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment: This course is only $125. After filling out the form above and clicking the “Submit Registration” button above the form will take you to a page to make payment with PayPal/credit card. If you accidentally closed out of the payment page you can make payment from our PAYMENT PAGE. If you want to mail a check/money order you can close out of the payment page, after clicking “Submit Registration” above and visit our PAYMENT PAGE for directions on where to mail a check/money order and who to make it out to. You can also review our payment terms on that page.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will need to register above and fully make payment in order to secure a seat in this course.
- Contact us with any questions.