This United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) Certified Concealed Carry Course (CCCC/C4) is for anyone looking to broaden their handgun knowledge and be physically as well as mentally prepared to defend themselves with their handgun if the need arose. This course may also help get a license without a restriction or help to get restrictions removed for those with a restricted license. Signup via the form on the bottom of the page located here.
Read what our students have to say about this course:
"Excellent instruction. I have taken multiple courses from PS&ED; Article 35, SIMCO, USCCA, ETC… This not only helped get my restrictions removed but it provided realistic situational instruction as well as clear information regarding legal rights and responsibilities. This is NOT target shooting at the range. This is situational recognition, avoidance, engagement, legal ramifications, etc… I believe this is good experience for anyone wishing to carry unrestricted and I believe the judges look favorably on this type of instruction." ~ Paul from Liverpool, NY about many of our courses and helping to get his restriction removed
"Matt is a very qualified teacher. His knowledge and experience are evident in the classroom and on the range. In particular, the range portion of the concealed carry class was illuminating. Everyone got the chance to shoot from cover, shoot from different positions and even while on the move. These are things most civilians don't get the chance to practice with live ammunition locally. I definitely plan on taking the advanced concealed carry class next month. Thanks for the great instruction Matt!" ~ James K. from Syracuse about our USCCA Certified Concealed Carry Course
the concealed carry class was illuminating
"I have to say that this was the second course I have taken and they get better and better. The Class was very informative and interactive. It moves on pretty fast so not too much down time really. The content was on point and the instructors are very knowledgeable. I am definitely looking forward to taking more courses in the future. I highly recommend everyone to take the courses offered by PS&ED!" ~ Reinaldo from Clay, NY about our USCCA Certified Concealed Carry Course
The content was on point and the instructors are very knowledgeable.
"I've taken both a private lesson, and now the USCCA Basic Concealed Carry Firearms Course with Matt after today. He is an excellent trainer in the classroom and especially
He is an excellent trainer…
Classroom Time: 6 hours
Range Time: N/A
Prerequisites: Pistol License/Permit NOT required
- Developing a Personal and Home Protection Plan – Statics and Trends, Defining a Personal Protection Plan, Conflict Avoidance, Situational Awareness, Color Codes of Awareness, Areas to Avoid, Cover, Concealment, and an Exit Strategy, How a Permit to Carry Fits
- Self Defense Firearms Basics – Safety, Understanding Semi-Automatics, Understanding Revolvers, Understanding Modern Striker-Fired Handguns, Gun and Ammo Malfunctions and how to deal with them, Selecting a Handgun, Ammo
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals – Defensive shooting versus Marksmanship, Grip, Shooting Platform, Aligning the Muzzle to Target, Point Shooting, Unsighted/Sighted Fire, Flash Sight Picture, Trigger Control
- The Legal Use of Force – Defining Force, Legal Use of Force, Deadly Force, Where Reasonable Force ends and Deadly Force Begins, Force Scenarios, What Prosecutors Want to Know, Defending Home and Property
- Violent Encounters and Their Aftermath – Fight or Flight, Adrenaline and Endorphines, Recognizing Threats, Issuing Commands, When Left with No Other Choice, When Right to Use Deadly Force Ends, Immediate Aftermath, Phone Calls to Make, When Police Arrive, Statements to Police, During and After your Arrest
- Gear and Gadgets – Holster Types and Holster Retention, Belts, Flashlights, Weapon Mounted Lights, Lasers, Firearms Storage
- Basic and Advanced Skills – Creating a Training Program, Dry Firing, Drills, What’s Next?
- Government issued photo ID
- Pen and paper for taking notes
- Snacks and drinks
Signup via the form on the bottom of the page located here.