The United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) Countering the Mass Shooter Threat (CMST) covers knowledge and tactics to thwarts active shooters in Places of Worship, Businesses, and Schools. Learn what we’ve learned in 165 Active Shooter events since Columbine. You will be given a clear snapshot of these events and help you prepare to counter and survive an active shooter event. Signup via the form on the bottom of the page located here.
Classroom Time: 4 hours
Range Time: N/A
Cost: $40 or $45 with credit card (Make Payment Here)
- Part One
- Mass Shootings by the Numbers
- Would Reducing Magazine Capacity or Banning AR-15s Work?
- Do Gun Free Zones Help or Hurt?
- Does Victim Response Make a Difference?
- What Are Universal Checks, and Would They End Mass Shootings?
- What About No Fly Lists and the Terror Watch Lists?
- Part One Summary
- Part Two
- Know the Signs
- Creating an Emergency Operations Plan for your School, House of Worship or Business.
- Special Considerations for Schools.
- Don’t Be an Easy Victim: Run, Hide or Fight.
- When Fighting Back Means Using a Gun.
- Triage and Treat the Wounded.
- Eliminating Gun-Free Zones.
- Where do we go from Here?
Signup via the form on the bottom of the page located here.