GENERAL LINKS AND RESOURCES
- VOTE! If you are not registered to vote or do not exercise your right to vote please do so in each election. We as gun owners and believers in the right to keep and bear arms need to vote for those politicians that do what they say. Look at their record on gun votes and then vote your conscience. Don’t vote based on what you see on TV.
- Join the National Rifle Association (NRA)
- USCCA Membership (includes self defense insurance) – for when you need it!
- NY State FOIL Exemption Form – Fill out this FOIL Exemption Form to be excluded from freedom of information requests.
- NY State Background Check
- NY State Driver’s Abstract
- Utah Minimum Training Curriculum Revised May 13, 2014
- Florida Concealed Weapon License Application Instructions
- Use of Force – Article 35, NY Penal Law, Defense of Justification
- Interstate transportation of firearms – US Code Title 18, Part I, Chapter 44, Section 926(a). We highly suggest that you PRINT A COPY of this law and carry it with your pistol permit at all times.
- Right Hand Correction Chart US Army Marksmanship Training Guide
- To find out more about the NY SAFE Act and how it may or may not affect you call the hotline at 1-855-LAW-GUNS or visit the website http://www.governor.ny.gov/nysafeact/gun-reform.
NY COUNTY PISTOL PERMIT SITES
- Chenango (nav on left)
- St. Lawrence
CITIES IN NY WITH MORE RESTRICTIVE LAWS
OTHER STATES PISTOL PERMIT SITES
- Utah 801-957-8620
- Florida 850-245-5691
- Arizona 1-800-256-6280
- New Hampshire 603-223-3873
resources, NRA, nra basic course, leosa, handgun, angel armor, USCCA, article 35, use of force, handgun, training, hr218, leosa hr218, New York state handgun safety course, concealed carry permit, law enforcement, education, permit course, multi state, nra certified, ballistics, instructors, officers, re-seller, zombie shoot, historical shoots, private lessons, try it before you buy it, pistol shooting, personal protection, metallic cartridge reloading, ccw1, ccw2, simco, green gun, tactical clothing, products, public safety, boater education, TIBYBI