Do terrorist attacks, active shooter events, government instability, and acts of God such as high winds, hurricanes, flooding, and snow storms make you wonder if you are prepared enough for disasters?
Do you have everything you need to bug out or to shelter in, if needed? Do you know the difference between the two? Are you prepared to withstand basic emergency situations such as a power outage or broken down vehicle? Do you have a plan, and if so, do you practice it? Do you know how to gather food and water and make a fire without a match or lighter? Have you wanted to get off the grid and be self sufficient? Just as important as First Aid and CPR/AED training, being trained on Urban Survival as well as Wilderness Survival can provide you with the education you need to save your life and/or the lives of those you love!
Our trained and experienced survivalists teach you how to be prepared for everything from minor accidents to a full on disaster. Our courses covers basic survival, emergency food, water, shelter, sanitation, first aid, lighting, and the communication necessary to prepare for and survive after an emergency. Are you prepared? Can you survive?
- Homesteading – garden, chickens, and honeybees (2hrs) $20
- Does raising your own food and livestock interest you? Do you love to see the fruits of your labor? There is something about being able to grow and harvest your own crops. Come get a tour of our garden, meet our chickens, taste our award winning honey, and take a tour in our beehives.
- Urban Survival – prepping at home, vehicles, and bug-out-bags (2hrs) $20
- Know when to bug out, learn to purify water, filter air, and use an NBC suit. Tactics and training on fortifying your home from intruders and mobs.
- Basic Woodland Survival – shelter, water, and food (2hrs) $20
- Lean the essentials of shelter, water, and food. How to make/find them are crucial in a survival situation. How to build a bug-out-bag and a survival box for your vehicle.
- Cold Weather Survival (2hrs) $20
- So you can survive in the wilderness? Have you done it in the cold? Life saving techniques for cold weather survival is a whole new level of suck. We teach how to make it suck less.
- Advanced Woodland Survival (6hrs) $60
- Orienteering – navigation
- Building a Shelter
- 10+ Ways to Start a Fire
- Finding Water
- Communication – radio, languages
- Sustenance – foraging for food, hunting, fishing
- Off The Grid – solar, wind, hydro. (4hrs) $40
- Can you live if the grid went down? For how long? We talk about the options of getting off the grid but more importantly how to live if the grid goes down.
The course costs vary from free to $60. Use the above form to sign up for a listed course. Then, visit our PAYMENT PAGE to review the payment terms and make a payment for this course. If a course or date you are looking for is not listed, contact us to arrange adding it to the schedule.