This course was created to educate people on the importance of having the right mindset and quality-repetition in order to survive a dynamic critical incident. You may have heard the statements “Action beats reaction!”, “Your body can’t go where your mind has never been.”, and “You can never draw on a drawn gun!” Have you ever asked yourself why that is and is it true?
To answer these questions and more, we will explain the Amygdala Hijack and delve into Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to modify patterns of thinking and behavior. We will effect this change by challenging and testing your motor cortex – the part of the brain that handles the planning, control, and execution of voluntary movements – aka muscle memory, and in turn we will build better neural pathways.
The goal will be to improve your awareness and ultimately your response time, as well as the type of response you present, under extreme duress.
This course opens your mind and is the tip of the iceberg towards forming the best response to a threatening encounter. It truly can be the difference between life and death! Register below or contact us to book a course.
CLICK SUBMIT REGISTRATION ABOVE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment: This course is only $20 or FREE for Law Enforcement. After filling out the form above and clicking the “Submit Registration” button above the form will take you to a page to make payment with PayPal/credit card. If you accidentally closed out of the payment page you can make payment from our PAYMENT PAGE. If you want to mail a check/money order you can close out of the payment page, after clicking “Submit Registration” above and visit our PAYMENT PAGE for directions on where to mail a check/money order and who to make it out to. You can also review our payment terms on that page.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will need to register above and fully make payment in order to secure a seat in this course.
- You agree and understand that the information presented in this course is not legal advice and any actions you take or decisions you make are of your own volition. You agree to hold harmless PS&Ed, it’s employees, and/or contractors.
- At Your Location: For your convenience, we offer the above courses at your location. We do require a minimum number of students for a private course. Contact us to book a course at your location or chose “TBD At Your Location” from the above form drop down and we will be in touch to set a date.
- Contact us with any questions.