Active killer atrocities seem to be a daily occurrence. They can happen at any place, at anytime, for any reason or no reason at all.
Schools, malls, and even churches are not safe from active killers. Even worse, many places feel that putting up a sign that says “No Guns Allowed” will keep bad people from entering. We all know that is not the case! So how do you prepare? Do you practice good situational awareness? Are you keen to what is going on around you and what things people are doing that could be a warning sign? Do you know how to fight back if needed? Do you know basic first aid techniques?
Christian Sheepdogs must sound the alarm and join together to defend the flock. Scripture tells us, “There will be terrible times in the last days…” (2 Timothy 3).
Our goal is to educate good people so that they can implement what is needed so that lives are saved! We offer training and products for schools, churches, and businesses and have put our experience and background to work to help good people have the skills and tools to slow down and stop active killers, before they can carry out their heinous plan.
Training offered includes:
- Active Killer Seminar, FREE 2-hours
- School Staff Live-Fire Training, FREE for select staff of any NY school where the administration gives written permission for said staff to carry a firearm for defense of life against an active killer!
- USCCA Countering the Mass Shooter Threat (CMST)
- Security Assessment, 3-hours – Lay the groundwork for your safety preparedness plan by conducting an in depth Security Assessment.
- Before an Active Killer Event, 4-hours – Being aware of your surroundings and putting safeguards in place is key to thwarting an active killer prior to them firing a round.
- During an Active Killer Event, 4-hours – Transferring your situational awareness into action is imperative when an active killer event is in process. Gain valuable mindset, options, and the processes to take during an AKE.
- Active Killer Drill, 4-hours – Pulling it all together with scenario based drills. Practicing reality based drills builds muscle memory and turns response into a second nature response.
Read what our students have to say about this FREE seminar:
"Matt, you are a very talented young man. What a blessing to meet someone like you. God bless you in your business and in your life. Your classes were very informative and engaging. God bless you, brother. Hope to see you again sometime." ~ Ricky from Syracuse, NY about our Church Security and SABRE Red Pepper Spray Courses
Matt, you are a very talented young man.
"Thank you, Matt for all the great instruction. I am definitely going to be more aware and watchful. God bless you as you raise your two year old. What a wonderful thing you and your wife have done." ~ Diane about our Church Security Courses
I am definitely going to be more aware and watchful.
"You were informative and thorough, and entertaining at the same time. I took a six hour course and the time just flew by. I am so much more aware of my surroundings now and feel better prepared for the unexpected. Thank you, Matt! I will recommend your classes to everyone! You are truly an amazing person!" ~ Lynn from Syracuse, NY about our Church Security Courses and SABRE Red Pepper Spray Course
You are truly an amazing person!
"I believed the course, contents and instruction to be perfect. The six hours went by quickly. Looking forward to more." ~ Mick from Syracuse, NY about our Church Security Course
The six hours went by quickly.
"Another excellent PS&ED course." ~ Mick from Syracuse, NY about our SABRE Red Pepper Spray Course
Another excellent PS&ED course.
We will focus on the strategies of Avoid, Deny, Defend (ADD) and Run, Hide, Fight. You will learn valuable life saving ways to avoid, fight, and survive an active killer event!
This course will include sections of curriculum and experience from the following sources:
- NRA Refuse To Be A Victim (RTBV)
- Texas State University, Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events (CRASE)
- Louisiana State University, Site Protection through Observational Techniques (SPOT)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)
- Military, Law Enforcement, NRA, and Paramedic Instructors with many years of experience with active killer events and in breaching and clearing buildings.
Chose a date and location in the form below to register. If you are interested in hosting any of the above courses or seminars in your area or at your location please contact us.
Other training that we offer can be found below. If something you are looking for is not listed please contact us.
- NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Course
- SABRE Red Pepper Spray Certification
- USCCA Live-Fire Courses
- NRA Live-Fire Courses
- NY Handgun Safety Course – for those looking to get their pistol permit
- Multi-State Pistol Permit Course – for those looking to carry in multiple states
- Proper Cause Letter Writing Service