Our Bite the Bullet – Dinner and Shooting Date, starts out with a nice catered dinner at the range then transitions to live-fire shooting right afterwards. We’ll also have NRA and USCCA Certified Firearms Instructors providing free instruction to those who are interested. To top it off, you will be able to shoot the coveted PS&Ed spoterized Mosin Nagant sniper rifle at a 400 yard target! Come out with your significant other, or with a good friend, for some good times.
Price: $99 per couple
Length: 3 hours
Lead Instructor: Matthew J. Mallory
Choose between pulled pork, chicken, or a veggie burger. All meals come with salt potatoes and baked beans along with your choice of soda or water. Bring you own firearm (any legal type or caliber) and ammo and shoot at our paper and steel targets. Don’t have a gun? No problem! For $25 extra you can shoot one of our .22 rifles, and ammo is included. Want to shoot something bigger? For $50 extra, we can help! Tell us what you want to shoot and we will do our best to bring the gun and ammo that you desire. Signup below and let’s have some fun!
- Must be at least 12 years old to attend. To shoot handguns, you must be between 14 and 20 years of age, or those 21 and older must present a valid New York Pistol Permit upon arrival.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment: This dinner and shooting event is $99 by check or $104 by credit card. After signing up for the course above, please visit our PAYMENT PAGE to review the payment terms and make a payment for the course you have registered for.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will be registered upon receipt of the above registration and payment.
- Firearms & Ammunition: You will need to bring your own firearms and ammunition unless you chose to rent one in the form above.
- Contact us with any questions.