All New York State Security Guard training is taught by experienced law enforcement, military, and security guard instructors who are certified by NY State as security guard instructors and by DCJS MPTC instructors in Defensive Tactics, Firearms, and Use of Force for Law Enforcement, as well as certified by national companies such as ASP, Safariland, and Sabre Red. As noted below, we also offer pepper spray, handcuffing, defensive tactics, driver ed, medical, sexual harassment, and situational awareness courses for Security Guards and Loss Prevention Professionals.
Signup on the below form or contact us with any questions or to book a private or public course.
NY Security Guard required courses offered (select in registration form below):
- 8hr Annual (8hr An) $70
- 8hr Annual Firearms (8hr FA) $100
- 8hr Pre-Assignment (8hr Pre) $80
- 16hr On The Job (16hr OTJ) $125
- 47hr Firearms (47hr FA) $450
Other courses offered:
- Sexual Harassment (SH) 1hr $20
- Baton (Baton) – 2hrs $40 – NOT for NY guards!
- Handcuffing (HC) – 2hrs $40
- Defensive Tactics (DT) 2hrs $40
- Pepper Spray (OC) 3hrs $70
- TASER Civilian EW 3hrs $100
- First Aid, CPR/AED Certification plus NARCAN
- Active Killer
- Driver Education
With advanced notice, rental gear is available for an extra $15.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment: Course pricing varies on offerings. After signing up for the course above, the registration form will take you to a payment page. If you close out of that page you can visit our PAYMENT PAGE to review the payment terms and make a payment for said course(s). Otherwise, you can chose check from the drop down and mail a check to the address listed on our PAYMENT PAGE.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will need to register above and make payment to secure a seat in the course.
- Citizenship & Convictions: You must be a LEGAL United States Citizen in order to attend this course. If you have questions, contact us.
- Contact us with any questions.