These courses will equip you with the knowledge to properly plan for, avoid, and respond to potential threats.
Our Force-on-Force courses use the Ultimate Training Munitions (UTM) firearms conversion kits and Non Lethal Training Ammunition (NLTA). This 360 degrees, Reality-Based-Training (RBT) is designed by reverse engineering video footage from actual dynamic-critical-incidents caught on body and dash cams as well as surveillance and cell phone video. We take the skills we want our students to learn, so they can prevail, and plug them, one-by-one, into the UTM training model though skills practice, force-on-target, force-on-role-player, and force-on-force. Finally, a culmination of all the skills learned will be tested in a scenario.
You will be taught the proper mindset, planning, attitude, and situational awareness for your every-day-life and in an effort to speed up your response time so you can ultimately survive a deadly encounter. Civilians must understand the duty to preserve life and make reasonable attempts to solve “problems” without using Deadly Physical Force (DPF). In some instances, we may be forced to move into the unknown or toward a potential threat in order to secure or defend our loved ones. In situations like this, understanding proper movement techniques, use of light, cover and concealment, and marksmanship skills can keep our families and ourselves SAFE when things go awry.
Course Length: 4 hours
Weapons Used: UTM and other stress inoculation tools
Investment: $150 or $155 with credit card (Make Payment Below)
Location: TBD in CNY
Instructor: Matthew Mallory, UTM Level 2 (Train-The-Trainer) Instructor
Register using the form at the bottom of this page or contact us for more info.
Courses To Chose From:
- Concealed Handgun
- Home Handgun and Shotgun
- Rifle and Handgun
- Vehicle Handgun
- Shotgun and Handgun
- Close Quarters Battle (CQB): knife, hands, ground
- Dueling – Who’s Faster?
- The marriage saver
- Sibling squabbling solver
Skills Focus Include:
- Situational awareness (assets, liabilities, entrances, and exits)
- Cognitive thinking (processing data, with the AII model, before making your move)
- Movement (to cover, shooting on the move, shooting at moving targets)
- Using cover and concealment correctly to include your positioning
- Scanning your surroundings (breaking tunnel vision)
- Issuing verbal commands
- Shooting positions (transitioning, best use)
- Transitioning from handgun to long gun
- Lower force options (types, best options)
- Shooting angles (how to use them, how they can help you)
- Accountability of all rounds fired (Once a bullet leaves the gun, it can’t be called back. We are held accountable for where they end up!)
- Reloading and malfunctions
- Shooting one handed
- Low light/no light shooting
- Hit zones
- After action steps
- Two layers of closing with outer layer thick and loose fitting like BDU style
- Full finger gloves
- Clear Safety Glasses
- Groin Protection
- Note taking material
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment: These courses are $150 each. After signing up for the course above, please visit our PAYMENT PAGE to review the payment terms and make a payment for this course by mailing in a check. Alternately, you can make a payment of $155 with credit card below.
- Weapons: Due to the stress level induced in these courses. real weapons such as guns and knives will not be allowed on your person while in the training. These items will be stored while the training is going on.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will need to register above and make payment to secure a seat in the course.
- Citizenship & Convictions: You must be a LEGAL United States Citizen in order to attend this course. Past convictions might not bar you from obtaining your pistol license. If you have questions, contact us.
- At Your Location: For your convenience, we offer the above courses at your location. Contact us to book a course at your location or chose “TBD At Your Location” from the form drop down from the desired course above and we will be in touch to set a date.
- Contact us with any questions.