Will you be traveling outside of your state for business or pleasure? Are you looking to go hunting with your handgun in another state or simply want to exercise your Second Amendment right to protect yourself and/or your family while in another state? If so, this course is for you!
Classroom Time: 5-6 hours depending on number of students
Range Time: 0-.5 hours depending on if competency test is needed
Investment: Below plus fees to states (Register below then make payment)
$155 Utah and Florida
$210 Utah, Florida and Competency for Florida
$110 Utah and Florida last three hours only
$80 Just Florida
Instructor: Matthew Mallory
Read what our students have to say about this course:
"Informative and efficient way to get qualified and to apply for CCW multiple states." ~ Jerrold from New Hartford about our Multi-State Pistol Permit Course
Informative and efficient…
"Professional, knowledgeable and very hands on. Worth EVERY penny. Understands our concerns and continually improving to meet our needs. They work hard so you don't have to. Great experience! Will be back for more!" ~ Doc. Faisal from Syracuse about our Multi-State Pistol Permit Course
Worth EVERY penny. Great experience! Will be back for more!
"I met Matt @ the Syr. gun expo & on that very busy day he gave me his undivided attention on several topics. His seminars are real world, factual, & to the point. I am looking forward to the multi state course when I am eligible, & what a great idea is the try it before you buy it workshop. I plan on being @ both ASAP." ~ Neal from Dewitt, NY about our NY Handgun Safety Course
…seminars are real world, factual, & to the point.
Our non-resident pistol pre-licensing course will cover/provide the requirements, from paperwork, fingerprinting to the photos needed to apply for your carry license in the states of Utah and Florida. After each states approval, you will be able to carry your handgun in up-to 40 states depending on your home state, if you have a resident state license, and how many states you apply to for a non-resident license. States that could accept all of your licenses are listed in green on the map below. See below for a full list of what is included in the course and to signup.
States that MAY accept your licenses: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
States that MAY not accept your licenses: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, New York City, District of Columbia (You may be able to apply for a permit individually to these states, however each has their own requirements and chances of being denied.)
- Application packets from the states of UT and FL to include fingerprint cards
- Addressed envelopes for each state (just add postage to each)
- The UT course taught by a UT certified instructor
- UT application stamped and signed by UT certified instructor
- Fingerprints rolled by a law enforcement officer for UT and FL
- The taking and printing of two passport size photos for UT and FL
- A copy of your government photo ID for UT
- A copy of your range time competency (Hunter Ed Card, DD-214, USCCA or NRA, etc) for FL – More info here (see below for our competency test)
- Help with questions during and after the course
What’s NOT included:
- Postage for the envelopes (2+ stamps each)
- The $63.25 fee paid to Utah (then only $25.75 every five years)
- The $102.00 fee paid to Florida (then only $92.00 every seven years)
- Firearms (range-time) competency for Florida (see Acceptable Training Documentation). To fulfill this requirement we offer the USCCA DSF Level 1 Course or any of the NRA Basic Courses (that have live-fire). Newer shooters or those that don’t have any formal training should consider one of these formal courses. If you are an experienced shooter we can setup a 15-minute live-fire firearms competency test for $50. This test is not a training session. It is a pass or fail test and is non-refundable! You should already have a good muzzle and trigger finger discipline, at ALL TIMES. At no time should the muzzle swipe anything you don’t intend to destroy and your finger should not be near or on the trigger until you are looking down the gun and are sure of the target you are about to shoot. Note in the registration that you want a competency test and make the payment here.
MAKE SURE TO CLICK SEND ABOVE BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE PAYMENT PAGE BELOW!
- Though we update the information on this page regularly, it is subject to change at any time. Always check current laws in the states that you plan to travel in to ensure you are up to date. Ignorance of the law is not a defense.
- Payment: This course is $80-210 as noted above. After filling out the form above and clicking the “Submit Registration” button above the form will take you to a page to make payment with PayPal/credit card. If you accidentally closed out of the payment page you can make payment from our PAYMENT PAGE. If you want to mail a check/money order you can close out of the payment page, after clicking “Submit Registration” above and visit our PAYMENT PAGE for directions on where to mail a check/money order and who to make it out to. You can also review our payment terms on that page.
- Registration: We do not accept walk-ins. You will need to register above and fully make payment in order to secure a seat in this course.
- Range time competency for Florida (see Acceptable Training Documentation). To fulfill this requirement we offer the USCCA DSF Level 1 Course or any of the NRA Basic Courses (that have live-fire). Newer shooters or those that don’t have any formal training should consider one of these formal courses. If you are an experienced shooter we can setup a 15-minute live-fire safety test for $50. If you need the competency, note so above in the registration form and make the extra payment on the PAYMENT PAGE. This competency test is not a training session. It is a pass or fail test and is non-refundable! You should already have a good muzzle and trigger finger discipline, at ALL TIMES. At no time should the muzzle swipe anything you don’t intend to destroy and your finger should not be near or on the trigger until you are looking down the sites and are sure of the target you are about to shoot. Note in the registration that you want a proficiency test and make the payment here.
- Citizenship & Convictions: You must be a LEGAL United States Citizen in order to attend this course. Past convictions might not bar you from obtaining your pistol permit. If you have questions, contact us.
- You will not need to take this course again in order to renew your licenses in any of the states that this course covers.
- If NY is your resident state, you do not need a Pistol License from NY to attend this course, to apply for, or be issued a pistol license in the States of Utah and Florida. This course does not cover the steps to apply for a license in your home state. The New York course can be found here. Course fee does not include fees to be paid to the respective States or for the Florida proficiency certification if needed. Review the Utah Minimum Training Curriculum & Florida Concealed Weapon License Application Instructions prior to arriving at the course.
- At Your Location: For your convenience, we offer the above course at your location for only $10 more per student. A minimum number of students is required. Contact us to book a course at your location or chose “TBD At Your Location” from the form drop down from the desired course below and we will be in touch to set a date.
- The successful completion of any PS&Ed handgun training does not guarantee the issuance of a carry license in Utah, Florida or any other state that you apply to. The issuance of a license remains at the discretion of the licensing officer of the county or state that you are applying in.
- Reciprocity between states changes frequently. PS&Ed can not be held accountable if states change their laws and drop formal or informal reciprocity with other states. Students are responsible for confirming reciprocity between states before traveling to said states. You can use, USACarry.com, www.USCCA.com/travel, or NRAILA.org to check reciprocity.
- Firearms & Ammunition: This is NOT a live-fire course! You will only need a firearm and ammo for the competency test if you have signed up for it.
- Contact us with any questions.